As Easy as A-B-C
Here’s an opportunity to Make A Difference and participate in Illinois’ largest Back 2 School program by building school supply kits to distribute to children from low-income families. It makes for a great corporate team building event or fun activity for community groups and organizations.
• A. Select the Organization you want to receive the kits.
• B. Select the number and type of kits. There are four types of kits: Pre-Kindergarden, Primary (Grades K-2) Elementary (Grades 3-6) and Junior/Senior High (Grades 7-12). Supplies are shipped in bulk along with cardboard kit boxes and plastic handles. Each kit holds approximately 30 supplies.
• C. Select the location where you want the supplies sent for assembly – your office, warehouse, retail location – or choose to assemble them on-site where they will be distributed such as a church, school or other community organization.
Each kit costs $18.00 to complete.
Companies that participated in 2018 Build-A-Kit effort include:
• Winston Strawn LLP
• Connections Marketing
• Epstein Community Foundation
• Marketing Resources
• Much Shelist, P.C.
• Americash Loans
• MB Financial Bank
• Maris Construction
• Sullivan Goulette & Wilson Ltd.
• Lincoln Title Company
• bKL Architecture LLC
• Kass Management Services, Inc.
• Chicago Illini Club
• University of Kentucky Alumni Club
• Payline Data Services LLC
• Fitch Even Tabin & Flannery LLP
• Ceannate Corporation
• Richard Schoenstadt Memorial Foundation
• iStream Financial Services
• Alain Locke Charter School
• Butler Rubin Salterelli & Boyd
• Arlington Pediatrics Ltd.
• Guaranteed Rate
• Manheim Arena Auto Auction/Cox Enterprises
• McGuire Woods LLP
• Robbins, Salomon & Patt
• Alta @ K Station