As Easy as A-B-C
Here’s an opportunity to Make A Difference and participate in Illinois’ largest Back 2 School program by building school supply kits to distribute to children from low-income families. It makes for a great corporate team building event or fun activity for community groups and organizations.
• A. Select the Organization you want to receive the kits.
• B. Select the number and type of kits. There are four types of kits: Head Start/Pre-Kindergarden, Primary (Grades K-2) Elementary (Grades 3-6) and Junior/Senior High (Grades 7-12). Supplies are shipped in bulk along with cardboard kit boxes and plastic handles. Each kit holds approximately 30 supplies.
• C. Select the location where you want the supplies sent for assembly – your office, warehouse, retail location – or choose to assemble them on-site where they will be distributed such as a church, school or other community organization.
Each kit costs $15.00 to complete.
Companies that have participated in a Build-A-Kit effort include:
- Lincoln Title Company
- Maris Construction
- MB Financial Bank
- Medieval Times
- Sullivan, Goulette, & Wilson Ltd.
- Belgravia Group
- Butler, Rubin, Salterelli, & Boyd
- CNA Insurance
- iStream Financial Services