As Easy as A-B-C
Here’s an opportunity to Make A Difference and participate in Illinois’ largest Back 2 School program by building school supply kits to distribute to children from low-income families. It makes for a great corporate team building event or fun activity for community groups and organizations.
• A. Select the Organization you want to receive the kits.
• B. Select the number and type of kits. There are four types of kits: Head Start/Pre-Kindergarden, Primary (Grades K-2) Elementary (Grades 3-6) and Junior/Senior High (Grades 7-12). Supplies are shipped in bulk along with cardboard kit boxes and plastic handles. Each kit holds approximately 30 supplies.
• C. Select the location where you want the supplies sent for assembly – your office, warehouse, retail location – or choose to assemble them on-site where they will be distributed such as a church, school or other community organization.
Each kit costs $15.00 to complete.
Companies that participated in 2017 Build-A-Kit effort include:
• Ridge Development LLC
• Payline Data Services LLC
• Ceannate Corporation
• McGuire Woods
• Connections Marketing
• MoneyGram International Foundation
• Loyola University School of Nursing
• Fitch Even Tabin & Flannery LLP
• Maris Construction
• Sullivan Goulette & Wilson Ltd.
• Lincoln Title Company
• bKL Architecture LLC
• Kass Management Services, Inc.
• Epstein Community Foundation
• First Midwest Bank
• The Private Bank (now CIBC)
• iStream Financial Services
• Much Shelist, P.C.
• Butler Rubin Salterelli & Boyd LLP
• Winston & Strawn LLP
• Hilco Global
• Belgravia Group, Ltd.
• MB Financial Bank
• Synegen, Inc.