Want to give school supplies to children from a local school, family, church or other community organization?
For only $15, you can buy one of our signature Back 2 School kits.
Want to help kids with school supplies but don’t know where to give them? We can help you with that too.
We work with all kinds of community organizations, schools and government agencies including:
- Academy for Urban School Leadership (AUSL – Charter Schools)
- Boys & Girls Clubs of Chicago
- Camp of Dreams
- Chicago Park District
- Chicago Department of Family & Support Services - DFSS (children in homeless shelters)
- The Harbour (Program for teens requiring housing and transitional services)
- Illinois Department of Children & Family Services - DCFS (foster children)
- Jewish Community Centers of Chicago
- Operation Homefront (children of military families)
- Vietnamese Association of Illinois
- YWCA of Chicago
- YMCA of Metro Chicago
- Heartland Alliance
- Chicago Public Schools
- Chinese Mutual Aid Association
Each kit contains approximately 30 basic supplies. For a list of what goes into each kit, click on the links to the right.
If you opt to purchase a kit and want us to select the organization and delivery, we will be happy to do so. If you decide to pick your own organization, then you pick up your kits at our office during normal business
(Please call in advance so we can have your order ready to go).
For large quantities of kit purchases (over 50 kits) we can provide free shipping from the warehouse to your chosen location in Illinois.
For questions or to place an order contact our Office Manager, Joey McDonald, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 847-268-3550.